Busy has robbed me

How is it possible that it is Thanksgiving already?  Anyone else feeling that way?  I was talking to Andrew (freshman at Wichita State) yesterday and realized that he's almost finished with the first half of his freshman year.  How does this happen?  I went to bed early last night  reflecting on that question as I fell asleep.  I woke up this morning with an answer - BUSY.  Could the answer be that simple?  Have I been too busy to notice the trees show their glory?  Have I been too busy to notice that Matthew's school pants need the hem let out about 2"?  Have I been too busy to get the oil changed in the van even though the light has been blinking at me for a couple weeks?  Have I been too busy to greet you in the shop? Have I been too busy to give you the attention you deserve?

Busy has been robbing me of joy and friendship.  Busy is the cause of my anxious gut.  Enough! 

Since I'm pretty sure Busy is also robbing you of "me" time, I invite you to claim some "me" time this weekend.

Comments